Dr. Condrell was very approachable and shows a genuine interest in getting to know you and understanding your personal health goals. He is a wealth of knowledge on a variety of issues. He even gave me recommendations for a family member in need of some medical care.
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. Please confirm that your plan is accepted at our office. Plans change frequently and this list will be updated as needed:
- Aetna Commercial/Medicare
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS
- Cigna Healthcare
- HealthNet Federal Services (HNFS) Tricare
- Humana Military Tricare
- Medicare – MD – Novitas
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties – Revalidation
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA – Revalidation
- Railroad Medicare DC
- United Healthcare
- WebTPA – Custom Ink
Note: We do not accept Medicaid.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).